NEW IN: MICHAEL KORS GOLD CAMILLE THREE HAND GLITZ WATCH

Friday 10 January 2014

Firstly before I start discussing the true magnificence that is this watch, I want to say that I hope 
you all had a lovely New years and that thus far 2014 has been incredible for each 
and everyone of you and it just gets even better from here on. Secondly I want to apologise 
 for being extremely inactive, I promise that will change as I adjust to my new routine. 

As some of you know it was my birthday on the 6th of January (and also my first day of University) 
I have been scrolling through the pages of the Michael Kors website for  the past 8 months, 
an incredibly rough guess for watches and basically everything.  Lets face it my favourite
 hobby is scrolling through an endless amount of pages creating wish lists as long
 as my body (even longer as I am short) of things I basically can't afford or are that j'adore 
worthy that I stare for an innumerable amount of hours at said product - 
And that is exactly what I did with the above watch. 

This breathtaking Michael Kors mid-size Golden Stainless steel Camille Three hand glitz watch that is encrusted with golden pave crystals, a light champagne dial with tonal accents compliment it making it even more dazzling then imagined. I received this beauty for my birthday on Monday and I can say with 100% assurance that when I opened that little black leather box and saw it staring back I sighed, put my hand to my mouth in shock and I am pretty sure I stopped breathing. It now is one of my most prized possessions, that I can not help but stare at with lustful eyes while it adorns my wrist. 




0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)