EXCITING NEWS!

Saturday 26 July 2014


Image from Tuula 

I have some exciting news to share with you all! In the months of December 2014 and January 2015 I will be embarking on a vacation to Cancun, Mexico and Las Vegas, America! 

I was told the exciting news about 4 months ago while my family and myself were preparing a cruise  for New Years and my birthday to Vanuatu, Fiji and New Caledonia. My parents came home to say that they had some news for us, my grandparents called them saying they are going to Cancun on a house exchange and well they wanted us to come along. Needless to say my sister and I started screaming out of sheer excitement and the planning got under way! 

The flights are booked and the dates are set. As I sit here typing I am staring at three and I must say incredibly large suitcases that we purchased, that are making my already incredibly large amount of Wanderlust that bubbles inside me every minute of the day grow rapidly. I will be leaving on the 13th of December which so happens to be my last day of my first year of University. Flying from Brisbane to Los Angeles and than to Cancun. Cancun will see me celebrating Christmas, New Years and my 21st, before heading to Las Vegas to experience the Grand Canyon and the bright lights of the strip. 

Images from Tuula 
I can't begin to describe how excited I am to be traveling again this year even though I did a very huge and truly remarkable trip to Europe last year. I set myself a goal to travel every year and I truly hope that is the case. All of you of course will be along for the ride as I plan on doing travel posts on Wearing Wanderust as well as vlogs and videos of my experiences on my YouTube channel. I love to share all the details of what I have experienced as I love travelling and also capturing the moments as well as writing about it. I hope that after my graduation from University that I will become a successful travel blogger and journalist (a girl can dream!) 

So if you have been to Cancun or Las Vegas and you believe I should go somewhere or try something please share your experience with me by commenting! Also if you know of any amazing cameras as I am planning on getting a very good one in order to capture the moments from my future trips!

Thanks for reading and sorry for being so MIA!

Codie
xx

0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)