MY EUROPE HAUL VIDEO AND PHOTOS

Thursday 8 August 2013

As most of you know from the abundance of photo and video diary posts from my trip to Europe (and there is still more to come) I recently returned from a month of galavanting around an abundance of magnificent European countries - From England, France, Croatia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands and the Czech Republic; To name a few. So *drum roll* here is what I purchased along the way, photos and a haul video for you to enjoy! 


6 comments:

  1. Love the playsuit and the 2 black shorts from Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the items! I'm from Sydney and constantly shop at Zara and Topshop here, but you managed to pick up some great finds which aren't in the Sydney stores.
    Been loving your European photo & video diaries as well.. looks like you had an amazing time. It's getting me excited for my trip next year!
    Happy to hear your coming down to Sydney as well :) Enjoy your trip and if you need anything, feel free to let me know! Gotta support our fellow aussie fashion bloggers ;)
    xx
    Talia
    www.thinkwearstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt from H&M and the shoes from Zara = TO DIE FOR!
    I've been waiting for this post for so long :) So glad it's finally here and I can bask in your amazing style choices once again!
    Elle xoxo

    http://luxurelle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all you have bought! Also love the new layout on your blog! Looks stunning ! x

    fashionenvious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything you've bought!!! The jumpsuit is a gorgeous colour, you'll probably fall in love with wearing them now that you've bought one! I'm obsessed!!

    Sara xx

    laceaboutlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)