Have a beautiful weekend and a few lovely links:

Friday 1 March 2013


Today is the first day of March and all I am thinking is where has this year gone! The first day of the third month already?! One thing I know is this year has been pretty great and we aren't even half way through the year. Meeting new people, going out, dancing, having this blog, staying out to see the sunrise, not going to sleep until 5 in the morning, studying something that I love, career prospects, realising that in just over 3 months I will be walking through those boarding gates at Brisbane airport to make my way to Europe and just generally being happy, living life to the fullest, taking everything as it comes and dreaming of what the future holds (as scary as that is at times)


Of course I can not forget all of the wonderful things that have happened within these 3 short months regarding the Fashion world. From Alexander Wang's first collection at Balenciaga during Paris Fall Fashion Week, to the 15 amazing covers produced by the Harper's Bazzar Australia team to celebrate their 15th anniversary, stunning collections and ad campaigns from some of my favourite brands and fashion houses, the out of this world Dolce & Gabbana Fall RTW 2013 collection and of course all of the amazing bloggers, editors and fashion elite bringing their finest to street style during one of my biggest dreams the fashion weeks across the world. 


I hope that you all are looking at this year thus far and loving what is going on within your life, remember to stay focused and determined and no matter what if you have the courage to pursue your dreams and make your dreams your life you will certainly be living them!

and a few lovely links:
Mossman "Shape Shifter" Autumn/Winter 2013 collection 
Recipe: Yum Yum Balls 
Fashion: Runway | Dolce & Gabbana RTW Fall 2013 
It is time - Time for a new bookcase!

Photos from tumblr, style.com and harpersbazzar.com.au

Have an amazing weekend! I am going to Future music festival and please have your fingers crossed for me that it will stop raining!

Love Codie
xx


0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)