Have a beautiful weekend and a few lovely links:

Saturday 23 February 2013











I have been thinking about the future a lot lately - I think it may be due to the fact I recently saw a psychic who opened my eyes up to the endless possibilities of what my future may have install. It truly got me thinking what do I want out of life? What can I see myself doing? My psychic said she saw me in the fashion industry, behind the scenes apparently dressing models and travelling due to this, she went onto say that I will excel because I am suited to that industry and I have such a strong passion for it already. It honestly made me smile and got my brain swirling with all of the possibilities that await me in the future. 

I would love for my life to be full of passion and inspiration, every day I wake up and look forward to the job and the day ahead because I simply love it that much. My day starts with me waking up in my apartment, big billowing cushions sit pretty upon oversized white lounges, the chandelier above illuminates a soft light enough to pick up the small details within the space that I carefully selected, the  Eiffel Tower's shadow glistens in the reflection of the Seine, as it is fashion week I go for a pair of my most comfortable Christian Louboutin's and slip into a gorgeous pastel fur coat. I pop the important documents that I can not forget under my arm, pull my Chanel 2.55 over my arm and make my way out of the colossal door. Walking down the cobblestone street - I stop to admire the Dior window display and stand there in sheer awe of the extravagance and craftsmanship behind every piece. Turning into a cafe to meet with a friend for tea and macarons to start my day off, I get out my phone with my Yves Saint Laurent ring sitting delicately on my hand and go through my emails regarding the latest collections, meetings and buying appointments. A girl can dream ok!?

Some inspiring words that I am going to live by! I need to stay focused, believe in myself, be confident and keep on dreaming!


And a few lovely links:
What I have recently bought.
Recipe: Lemon Melting Moments 
Mossman "My Muse Dress"
A Rainy Sunday 
Take me away: Santorini dreaming 

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and keep on dreaming, no matter how big or crazy your dreams are (like mine for example) Believe in yourself and the power of your dreams

Love Codie
xx

0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)