WEAR TO NEXT ON INSTAGRAM + I AM BACK!

Thursday 7 January 2016




I first wanted to share this picture with you... As some of you may have noticed I have been MIA these past two years significantly from blogging but I AM BACK! After two years of having my head in books, doing assignment after assignment and so much stress, this photo was taken on the day of my last ever exam!  I am finished and will be graduating in February! I now actually have time to blog, so be prepared for more posts as I have plenty of ideas. 

Here is a few pictures from my instagram @codie_zofia of what I have been up to over the past month or so. If you like what you see, please feel free to follow me! It will be greatly appreciated and would mean so much to me.


I turned 22 as well! Yesterday to be specific! 






I also want to take this time to thank you for following me in my leave of not posting and being a very slack blogger but that is about to change! I am so excited at what 2016 has install and I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year! May 2016 bring you happiness and allow your dreams to come true.



0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)