TRIANGL "COCO MOONBEAMS"

Monday 7 October 2013


With a bra-kini style top in a eye popping neon yellow with a contrasting black mesh overlay and completely jaw dropping metallic silver Neoprene bottoms - What more could you ask for in a bikini!? I will openly admit that I am 100% biased, I have been in love with Triangl bikinis ever since I laid my eyes upon them and after my first purchase of the more traditional style bikini I was officially hooked and not turning back from this bikinitastic path! The "Ollie" bikini as Triangl calls it is an updated version of their signature triangle shaped bikini, the fantastic bra-kini style top features fixed shoulder and back straps making it super comfortable and ultra flattering. This to die for bikini set is finished with those futuristic metallic silver Neoprene bottoms that have you not wanting to cover up due to the fact that they need to be seen! 

I know I will be buying more of the "Ollie" bikini in the various colours that they have been designed in - A great price, ultra comfortable, super sexy, flattering to the body and an amazing company it has me going back and back for more! 


Buy here

0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)