Fashion: Ad Campaigns | Alice Dellal for Chanel's Boy Bag 2013 Campaign

Tuesday 12 March 2013


The latest campaign for Chanel's iconic boy bag drew inspiration from Gabrielle Chanel's love for horses who she of course shared this passion with which some say was the love of her life Arthur Capel - Or what others called him "Boy", ironic I think not! 

Alice Dellal is one that has had a long standing relationship with the Boy bag previously starring in the 2012 campaign and constantly being snapped at fashion shows with it draped over her shoulders. Pouting her way through this black and white romantic tale full of an array of the classic Boy bag. 

I am a sucker for black and white photography, throw in simplistic, classic styling and by far one of my favourite bags and you have won my heart over just like that - I can assure you this campaign has me swooning over this bag more then ever. 

0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)