My Inspiration Board

Thursday 7 February 2013














Sitting pretty upon my overflowing bookcase you may remember that I posted pictures of my inspiration board for Have a beautiful weekend and a few lovely links: and well frankly my inspiration board needed a little bit of a makeover. Even though those images were still creating a spark of inspiration within me when I gazed upon them - I just felt as if it was time for a new burst of brilliance. So today I took it upon myself to sit down and go through all the images I have reblogged on tumblr or have seen on blogs while browsing the internet: Which lets face it was pretty enjoyable. 

I started to derive ideas of the overall theme of the inspiration board - I literally want to dive head first into it.. Far away places, stepping out in a pair of Saint Laurent pumps by day and a pair of Louboutin stilettos by night, chandeliers hanging pretty in stark white rooms, roaming the streets of distant places and sitting down in a cute cafe with a cup of tea by my side and blogging. Of course I can't forget to mention the inspirational people I have included: The classic Audrey Hepburn and of course the one and only Coco Chanel. These iconic women both are successful, talented, passionate and themselves which is something I greatly admire. 

P.S I also included my favourite lyrics from most likely one of my favourite songs ever (Listen here) and a paragraph from not only my favourite book but also one of many favourite movies, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I hope you have been having a lovely week!



2 comments:

  1. Great photos! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad I have updated it, I am loving it!

      Codie
      xx

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)