Fashion: Backstage | Zuhair Murad Haute Couture Spring 2013 + have a beautiful weekend and a few lovely links

Friday 15 February 2013

















I am not one to shy away from fine details (being the perfectionist that I am and all) and when I laid eyes upon the backstage photos of the Zuhair Murad Haute Couture Spring 2013 show I couldn't help but fall in love and sigh at the sheer sight of this magnificent collection - Sequin, sheer fabrics that delicately fly through the air as models waltz around, draping around gorgeous silhouettes leaving a romantic essence, heavily embellishments wrapping around the bodies of goddesses, meters and meters of silk, ornate hair pieces sitting oh so pretty in loose curls and did I forget to mention the embellishments!? Sequins, feathers, jewels and some more sequins thrown in for good measure - Just incase there isn't enough sparkle! Sheer perfection in every aspect, I am swooning over this and dreaming of what it would feel like to dress in one of these stunning gowns. 

and a few lovely links: 

Photos from Stylebistro

Have a lovely weekend - I hope it is full of great moments, plenty of fun and tones of laughter! I know I will be dreaming of wearing one of these stunning pieces the entire time!

Love Codie
xx

0 Lovely comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)